The DST-SERC School on Nonlinear Dynamics is being organized by S.N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata.
It will be a school for the Ph.D students, post-doctoral fellows and young researchers who are working on non-linear dynamics in our country.
The theme revolves on the mathematical aspects of Nonlinear Dynamics Theory.
Key Subject Areas -
- Dynamical Systems and Chaos
- Lie Symmetry Methods and Perturbation Techniques for nonlinear ODEs
- Integrable PDEs and Soliton Theory
- Reaction- Diffusion Systems and Pattern Formations
- Kolmogorov- Arnold - Moser (KAM) Theory
- Dynamics and Celestial Mechanics
- Mathematical Biology
- Discrete Integrable Systems
- Efforts will be made to provide accommodation to out-station participants in the guest-house on campus.
- AC 3 Tier Train (point to point) fare will be borne by the School to all selected participants from their home town to the Centre. Please ensure to keep your tickets to claim reimbursements.
- There is no Registration fee.
- Last date for registration: 30 September, 2012 3rd October, 2012
- Please apply mentioning the following details:
- Name, affiliation and research interests.
- Current CV.
- Recommendations for research scholars obtained from Supervisors and for faculties it should be from the Employer.
- The above information may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org